How to Claim Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit
All CE programs have been accredited for both Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician. Participants of the session(s) must complete the evaluation to claim CE credit. Upon completion of the evaluation, credit will be posted to CPE monitor within 24 hours. Please know that if accurate CPE Monitor e-Profile information is not provided within 60 days of the event, credit cannot be provided or submitted after that time.
Instructions to access the evaluations and claim CE credit are listed below. Evaluations must be completed within 30 days after the convention.
1. You will need to REGISTER to access the CE Options. You will need you CPE Monitor ID number ready for this process
2. With your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop (PC or Apple), visit https://www.lecturepanda.com/a/2021APCI
Once in the Lecture Panda site:
Select the Registration Type: Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician
• Complete all information on the form: Name, Email, Date of Birth (MMDD), NABP e-profile id#. Notice: if you enter incorrect information in the E-Profile Id or date of birth field, you must correct it before moving on.
• Select Continue – an email confirmation will arrive that gives you access to the Lecture Panda platform for a later date.
• You can now click on the blue link to continue completion of CE credit requirements or click on the blue link in your email to complete credit requirements.